Webinar: Eight technologies content marketers shouldn’t ignore
Getting the right information to the right people, at the right time, in the right format, and in the right language is the goal of every professional content marketer. But, the pace of change is fast, and each and every step forward is often accompanied by two steps back. That’s because the speed of technological change is outstripping our ability to keep up. It seems we’re always playing catch up. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
In the past year, there has been a major growth of content marketing tools available to content marketers. While many of these tools have existed for years prior to the advent of content marketing and would normally be deemed as simply internet marketing tools, many of them are rechristening themselves as content marketing tools.
Yet many of these tools are quite different from each other and serve vastly different purposes within content marketing. Some technologies may help create content, some may help distribute your content, yet others may help you simply measure the effectiveness of your content marketing. Based on attending dozens of content marketing conferences over the years, I have seen most marketers, and even analysts, not know where to start or how to make sense of the universe of content marketing tools.
You will learn:
- How to implement a content marketing plan that will attract and engage your audience.
- Best ways to integrate content marketing into your traditional and social media activities.
- Innovative methods for creating and distributing valuable and helpful content.
- What the most innovative global technology companies are doing with both practical and innovative strategies around owned content.
Who is this webinar for?
- Any technology marketing or PR professional involved in content production or distribution.
- Agencies and marketing services providers that serve the tech industry.
- Tech marketing executives looking to bring innovative change to their organizations.
Who is lecturing?
The webinar will be given by an expert in the area of content marketing.
Thursday, april 24th, 8 P.M. CET. The webinar finishes at 9 PM.
The price for this webinar is 29 dollars. You will get the billing information per email after subscription.